How to make Aeropress coffee
Aeropress: The perfect companion!
An ideal brewer for any coffee lover looking for a rich and smooth cup of coffee without acidity or bitterness, thanks to its total immersion and rapid filtering yield the richest and most flavorful coffee that you have ever tasted.
It is durable, lightweight, compact, easy to clean and versatil to make coffee everywhere.
- Freshly roasted coffee
- Aeropress brewer
- Aeropress filter papers
- Kettle, scale and timer
- A cup (or jug)
- Coffee: 17 g (1 cup) / Ratio 1:15
- Grind size: Medium Ground
- Water: 230 ml of water between 92º – 94º C
- Brew time: 2:00 min
- Boil water and turn your aeropress upside down to preheat it.
- Place the filter paper into the lid, screw it to the bottom of the aeropress, rinse it with hot water and then discard the water.
- Weigh 17 g of coffee separately and grind it on a medium filter setting.
- Put the AeroPress on the scale, add the coffee in the chamber, tare the scale and start the timer.
- Add 230 ml water and brew it for one minute, then give it a stir. (The more you stir it, the stronger the coffee taste)
- At 1 minute and 30 second, Put the filter lid on, flip the aeropress and place it on the pitcher.
- Plunge the coffee for 30 seconds and enjoy a clean cup.