Freshly roasted coffee, aeropress, a grinder, a kettle, a scale, a timer, a spoon and clean filtered water.
30 g (3 cups) – Coarse Ground
350 ml of water at 94º C
1) Boil water and turn your aeropress upside down to preheat it.
2) Place the filter paper into the lid, screw it to the bottom of the aeropress, rinse it with hot water and then discard the water.
3) Weigh 16 g of coffee separately and grind it on a medium filter setting.
3) Put the AeroPress on the scale, add the coffee in the chamber, tare the scale and start the timer.
4) Add 230 ml water and brew it for one minute, then give it a stir. (The more you stir it, the stronger the coffee taste)
5) At 1 minute and 30 second, Put the filter lid on, flip the aeropress and place it on the pitcher.
6) Plunge the coffee for 30 seconds and enjoy a clean cup.