Freshly roasted coffee, a moka pot, a grinder, a scale and clean filtered water.
Until the coffee stops bubbling out - (Around 4 min)
21 g (4 espresso cups) - Fine Ground
190 ml of water
1) Boil water, and fill the bottom half of your Moka pot with the heated water to keep the temperature.
2) Grind about 21 g of your specialty coffee in a fine coffee setting for 4-cups Bialetti moka pot.
3) Fill the filter basket with the ground coffee, and give it a shake to settle the grounds evenly.
4) Insert the filter basket into the brewer bottom.
5) Screw the top and bottom together. Caution! The bottom chamber will be hot.
6) Place the pot on a stove set to medium heat and make sure that the handle is not subjected to heat. (it could take 2 minutes)
7) As soon as the water in the bottom chamber approaches a boil, the pressure will push a stream of coffee slowly and methodically through the upper chamber, so take your Moka off the heat source.
8) You can wrap the moka pot with a wet towel to cool down the temperature and make sure not to over-extract the coffee.
9) Once the coffee stops bubbling out, pour it into cups. Too strong? So dilute with hot water depending on preference.